Hope you’re all staying safe and sane! For this week, I have a gluten free recipe thats actually quite easy if you have all the ingredients. Enjoy!
What you need
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon zahtar
- 1/4 tablespoon flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- Topping: extra salt and zahtar spices (optional)
How you do it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the almond flour, salt, zahtar, and flax seeds.
- Going one tablespoon at a time, add the water to the dry ingredients.
- Turn dough onto a lightly flour surface. Roll out until desired thickness is reached.
- If you’d like, sprinkle with extra salt and zahtar spices.
- Cut into desired shape, and place crackers on a lightly floured cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Remember, they’re going to keep cooking even after you pull them out of the oven, so it’s okay if they’re not completely hard in the center.
- Let cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!
Until next time,